iTools 4 is a free, easy-to-use device manager that acts as an alternative to iTunes for iOS devices and allows you to easily manage the data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using your PC. The iTools app is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems and is also compatible with the latest iOS system update, iOS 11.4 Using the iTools download you can easily manage and transfer media content like images, videos, audios, texts, PDFs and podcasts with better efficiency and security than with iTunes synchronization and to top it all off, it’s completely free! iTools 4 also comes with improved navigation controls and simple interfaces that make it an absolute joy to work with.
iTools 4 – Key Features.
The latest release of the iTools app, iTools 4, includes tons of great features and tools that are designed to handle all your iDevice data in a more efficient and effective manner. Here are some of the more notable additions we can see to the iTools application this time around.
- New backup and restore features to better handle data management.
- iTools 4 Battery Master which transmits information regarding better health.
- Data Migration Tool allows you to transfer data to 2 or more iDevices.
- File Manager Tool handles data management on your device.
- You can customize and create your own ringtones with iTools Ringtone Maker.
- iTools AirPlayer allows you to navigate your iDevice interface by projecting it onto your PC screen.
Why choose iTools 4?
While its features are certainly impressive and many in number, they are not the only factors influencing iTools’ growing popularity. Let’s take a look at some of the other factors that are prompting users to choose iTools over iTunes.
- iTools 4 is completely free and is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
- You don’t need to jailbreak your iDevice to install iTools.
- It is the best iPhone transfer software available for PC.
- There is no data loss during transfers, though that is the case with iTunes syncing.
- iTools comes with simple interfaces and systematic navigation controls.
How to get iTools 4 on your device.
Before downloading the iTools application, please make sure that all your devices meet the compatibility requirements listed below.
System and Hardware Requirements:
- OS – Windows (32 bit or 64 bit) 8.1/8/7/10/Vista or Mac- OS X 10.8 and above.
- CPU – 750 MHz AMD, Intel
- Disk Space – 40 MB
iOS Device Compatibility:
iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro
iPod touch (1-6 generation)
Once you are certain that the above requirements have been met, follow these simple instructions to get the iTools app on your device.
Step 1: Visit the iTools official website and download iTools 4.
Step 2: Install the app and run it.
Step 3: Connect your iDevice to your PC via a proper USB cable.
Step 4: Wait for iTools to recognize your device.
iTools software and iTools 4 is developed and distributed by ThinkSky Technology with the latest release being made publicly available in June 2017.