iTools for iPad – What is iTools 4?
iTools for iPad is an easy use device manager that acts as an alternative to iTunes and allows users to easily manage media content such as images, audios, videos, texts, PDFs and podcasts using your PC. iTools application is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems and is also compatible with the latest iOS system update, iOS 11.4. The app comes with simple interfaces and systematic navigation controls that allow users to handle the application with greater ease and efficiency than possible with iTunes synchronization.
iTools for iPad – Key features
The latest release of iTools for iPad, iTools 4, comes loaded with tons of great new features and tools, all of which have been designed for the sole purpose of helping you better manage your iPad. Here are some of the more notable additions we can see with iTools 4.
- New backup and restore features to better handle data.
- iTools Battery Master provides you with all the relevant information regarding battery life.
- File Manager Tool allows you to better handle the data on your iPad.
- You can now transfer data from your iPad to other iDevices using Data Migration Tool.
- iTools AirPlayer allows you to interface your iPad screen with that of your PC.
- iTools image tool facilitates the easy import and export of images to and from your iPad.
Why choose iTools for iPad?
As stated previously, iTools for iPad comes with a number of new features and tools and that definitely allow it to dominate over iTunes in many ways, but its features are not the only noteworthy characteristic we can see on iTools 4. Here are some of the other factors that are influencing the popularity of iTools for iPad at the moment.
- iTools 4 is a free application and is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Allows more secure and reliable data transfers than with iTunes.
- You don’t need to jailbreak your iPad to get iTools 4.
- iTools for iPad can also help you set up the iOS 11.4 system update on your device.
- The iTools app includes simple and comfortably navigable interfaces that promote easy use.
How to get iTools for iPad on your device.
The iTools application comes with a few compatibility issues that should be resolved before installation. Please make sure that your iPad belongs to one of the models listed below and that your PC meets the given system and hardware requirements before downloading iTools for iPad to your device.
Compatible iPad models:
iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro
System and hardware requirements:
OS – Windows (32 bit or 64 bit) 8.1/8/7/10/Vista or Mac- OS X 10.8 and above.
CPU – 750 MHz AMD, Intel
Disk Space – 40 MB
Instructions to set up iTools for iPad:
Step 1: Visit the iTools official website and download iTools 4.
Step 2: Install and run iTools.
Step 3: Connect your iPad to your PC via a proper USB cable and wait for iTools to recognize your device.
iTools software and iTools for iPad application are developed and distributed by ThinkSky Technology. The latest release of iTools 4 was made publicly available in June 2017.